Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Juice fast - day three

No blog yesterday because the power went out during a fierce windstorm...so I post today!

The day was a little easier. I think. I am still thinking about that stupid big mac, but no solid food since Saturday.
I was down 3 pounds more today and so since January 4th I am down 7 pounds. I know not all of this will stay off after the fast, but it is nice to see it go away. I also went swimming last night. That certainly brought on some hunger for me. Made a very very veggie juice and used the by product to make veggie stock. The stock seems to help with the hunger. Makes it feel more like food. My funky tongue is feeling better and less funky.

I hope to post again later with more thoughts and insights into today but we will see. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment