Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day eight - juice fast

Good morning world!

Mornings are so much better for me. When the weight of food commercials and thoughts of everything I am not having start to crush my will power. They say your desire for solid food goes away. Well it hasn't for me. It is all I have been thinking about. All consuming. I am obsessed. Just like with Pinterest. And Pinterest doesn't help at all because there are a million food postings and ALL of them look amazing.

So today I am going to try and add some pictures and show some of my creations. Maybe this will help me distract myself...MAYBE.

It is now 3:30p and I hate the world. This thing sucks. I hate it. I want to quit.  Much of the literature talks of highs. What highs? Now I know it took me a while to figure out what a runners high was and they can be lovely, but it has been eight days. Come on now...I seem to get worse as the day goes on. Ugh. Can I seriously make it through another work week without hurting someone? Why am I so focused on food? I am not particularly hungry. The juice is keeping me full. What are my food issues? Where do they stem from? How can I fix them what do I do?

Made it to the end of the day and no one has died...yet. I was getting to that mean place and went out for a run. I felt fast. Well it was cold. Took the corgis. I felt fast. Which probably means I really wasn't, but it felt good to feel fast. Took a hot bath read a little. Made all my juice for tomorrow. Having some tea.


Hopefully no one will die tomorrow either.

No comments:

Post a Comment