Monday, January 23, 2012

Day nine - juice fast

Today is day nine.
I am in awe that I have made it nine days without solid food. I woke up and felt pretty good...have had a few rumbles of my belly here and there also had some coffee. Not because I felt I needed caffeine but because I like the taste. No sugar or sweeteners, but I did use a splash of unsweetened almond milk.

I still feel a bit on edge and more cranky than usual, but less than yesterday.
I was supposed to go run tonight...alas I didn't. I was tired so I napped briefly. But I needed it. Today is better than yesterday.

New juiced items:
star fruit
beet greens

As the veggies are flowing I keep thinking would this be good with vodka? I wonder what I can put in here to make a good bloody mary base? Oh yes I think I am delirious.

More than halfway done. I want this to be over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment