Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Cheers to stepping way out of our comfort zone.

First of all, let me apologize for my extended absence. I was really getting into a rhythm and then life or rather the end of one happens and your world gets all wibbly wobbly. Trying to get back into my blog and craft cycles. Because life does go on and it is still amazingly beautiful.

So here is what we have been up to over the past few months.
Mark & I established an LLC officially this year and are launching a website and we have even set up a real bank account for all of this business stuff. 


I gotta say it is empowering and terrifying all at once.
Today I have been working on some new labels and working toward getting some product stocked up and ready for some upcoming farmers markets and other vendor shows we are doing. We are even getting business cards. I almost feel like we are getting legit!

Plain Jane Castile Soap

Grapefruit Lotion Bars and Outdoorsy (Citronella & Lemongrass) Lotion Bars
Today I have been working on some new labels and working toward getting some product stocked up and ready for some upcoming farmers markets and other vendor shows we are doing. We are even getting business cards. I almost feel like we are getting legit!


We made a mess of soap last weekend and I am working on getting lotion bars together so we have some inventory.

Crafting and upcycling is also a favorite and you never know what we might have to offer at any time...for example:

Porch rocker planter. I love how this turned out and it is only going to get more spectacular as the flowers fill in.

Found the wreath at goodwill. Tweeked with some spray paint and added some whimsy with metallic sea shells and feathers from a family friend. I am also smitten with this piece.


The weather this weekend looks sketchy so it may be a full on crafty weekend.
I love that we are giving this a go. I love that we are doing this on our terms. Creating something that is all ours.
CHEERS to new adventures and trying something new!

If you want more info or are interested in buying any of our products just give us a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment