Friday, January 24, 2014

Tomorrow I commemorate my marathon.

So tomorrow Saturday, January 25 I will in a very awesome and permanent way celebrate my becoming a marathoner.

While I do have my 13.1 and 26.2 stickers I proudly display on my Hedy (my VW) I wanted to be a little more subtle with something I will carry with me everyday. Something to look at and remind myself I am capable of anything...of greatness...of accomplishing something so few people even attempt.

So naturally I am getting a tattoo. Tomorrow. On my foot.
But I told this story already...about my mom getting me a gift certificate and surprising the hell out of me.

I am a little scared. And even more excited.

I wanted something original. Something just for me. So I met with the artist and told him what I wanted. And he sent me the sketch. And it is amazing.

Tomorrow I will post before and after photos.

Sorry Dad I am not going to chicken out.


No comments:

Post a Comment