Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Making tiny BIG!

So I have always enjoyed tinkering...with food, with painting furniture, with taking pictures, with all sorts of things. Many times I start, and I don't always finish or practice enough to be more than just proficient. I blame it on the fact that I love trying new things and you never know what you might love until you try!!!! AmIRight????

So lately my obsession (other than painting every piece of furniture I can get my hands on) has been snapping pictures. We have a starter Nikon digital and a few lens to play with, but lately it has been all about the macro lens...it is so amazing focusing on a small part of something or something small and making it the focus of the picture that has had me snapping pictures of everything...especially bugs and plants and occasionally plants with bugs.

I will soon put up a post on some of my furniture make overs...but today I want to share a few pictures I have taken recently.

A newly hatched Cicada

Same guy...just hanging on.

Succulents

Hens and chicks covered in morning dew.

Fern.

A cicada opening its wings.

My blue cicada

Making more cicadas...

Yep.

Honeysuckle I believe...

Hosta flowers.

Clematis.

Rose.

Hosta flowers.

More hens...

more hens...

An ant in a trumpet flower.

Same ant, same trumpet flower.

A surprise alium...
Now I figure out what to do with my new hobby...


No comments:

Post a Comment