Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I am afraid to succeed.

Three days in and still standing tall.
Some days you have break throughs some good some just eye opening. Today I had one that was eye opening.
There are so many people that are afraid to fail...I think I lean toward the afraid to succeed. I am smart and talented. I know this. Not because I got a trophy with every try. I lost. I got mad. I got over it.
Now I find that I am terrified to succeed.
How is that possible? How do I undermine myself...why?

How do I get past this?

I am changing my self talk. I am going to take time for me. I am going to exercise and have a cocktail when I need. I am going to become Stewart Smalley and tell myself gosh darn it people like me (of course it won't be that proper). I am going to go in and do my job. I am good at what I do. I am here for a reason. I CAN do this.

Breathe in. Breathe out.
Hold your head up and damnit woman you got this.

Three things I am grateful for today:
- The beautiful clouds and the brilliant sunset.
- Falling asleep to amazing thunderstorms.
- Saving worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment