Sunday, March 13, 2016

A fresh start.


A long time gone and a brand new start...

Today I came back to Chicago. For good. I am here. A new city, state, and time zone. 
Tomorrow starts a new job, new title, a new adventure. 

I am terrified. I am excited. I am ready.

I am saying all these things to get ready, to prepare, to psyche myself up. I got this. 

It is hard to leave a place you know. Where comfort surrounds you and ease of knowing is everywhere. 

Change is hard. Change is scary. Change is necessary.

The next two weeks are going to be crazy. We finish packing one house. Move to a new one. Both start new jobs. Become renters and landlords. 

Tonight I will meditate and look back  Breathe deep. 
Tomorrow...we go forward.

Chicago is now home.
GO CUBS!


No comments:

Post a Comment