Friday, June 8, 2018

Things that make you go hmmm...no really!

There are a few things out there that you just stop and wonder WTH?

Seriously. Help me understand.

One of my favorites is a single abandoned shoe on the side of or in the road.
Why?
How?
You find these lost souls on the sides of highways and on dirt roads and everything in between.
The shoes are always interesting too. Sneakers, flip flops, heels, boots, kids shoes (possibly more understandable), cleats, crocs, it seems no shoe is safe.

In fact this seems to happen so frequently there is an actual facebook page dedicated to this phenomenon (which is where I found the picture below). Check it out at Shoes on the Side of the Road - who knew.

Image may contain: shoes and outdoor


Other things that makes you go - wait what?

For me it is the Reality Stars. Maybe I am old. Maybe I just don't care a whole lot about reality stars. Maybe I am old. I am sure they are lovely people. I have nothing against them. I just don't get why they are famous or how they make the world a better place. I guess I am just old.

Oh and why do I always turn down the radio when I am looking for an address when I am driving? This makes zero sense since my ears do not see things.

Why is the celestial body that orbits our planet not named and just called what it is? Jupiter has 53 named moons as does Saturn so why is ours just called moon?


I know there are so many more random things that we stop and think about and wonder WTH? What are some of the things that make you stop and go hmmm???




No comments:

Post a Comment