Friday, November 30, 2012

So now what? The post race doldrums.

So now that I am done with THE race, what do I do now? I am not registered for anything in 2013 yet and I am contemplating how to find new challenges for 2013.

Here are my thoughts:
I would like to do a couple of half marathons in 2013. I am thinking a spring and a fall race and am shooting for the Athens half in April and probably the Empire again in October...although there is an inaugural race here in Syracuse in March so who knows.

Next I believe I will do an Olympic distance triathlon and maybe one sprint.

Maybe just maybe...if a proper do it to finish not do it to win it team can be assembled I would like to do the relay for the Syracuse Half Ironman.

And lastly I am going to shoot for a Century Ride (translation a 100 mile bike ride).

I would love thoughts on these goals or race/ride suggestions.

I have gotten back in the pool...once...and didn't drown so that is a good sign and I have been doing some spin classes with the ultimate goal of becoming certified to teach. I know what you are all thinking...man she would be a kick ass spin instructor. Yep. I know it. And I have many ideas if I can get there.

I don't have any fun pics for this blog so I will leave you with this....
Crabs LOVE Guinness too...from the floor of the Guinness Factory in Dublin, Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment